Day of Coordinator
Day of Coordinator
What Does a Day of Wedding Coordinator Do and what’s included in your service?
Honestly, anything you need! Day of Coordinators are pretty much a gift from the gods on your wedding day. We are the ladies behind the scenes, making sure that your wedding day goes as smoothly as you planned it so you don’t have to worry about ANYTHING keeping stress-free. It’s our job to keep everything organized and running smoothly on the day of your wedding (and leading up to). Think of us as the peace of mind you have been looking for!
A Beautiful Wedding in Miami will be there every step of the way.
• Wedding day timeline creation of events for the day of the wedding.
• Be the point of contact for your wedding vendors & guests should questions or issues arise.
• Provide Wedding Management and oversee entire event.
• Make sure pictures run seamless and on time.
• Direct and line-up your bridal party for the ceremony.
• Cue musicians and entertainment.
• Work with your officiant to make sure your rehearsal runs smoothly.
• Coordinate the change-over (or cocktail hour).
• Oversee that your reception runs and looks as planned.
• Set up and style all of your D.I.Y. project – we LOVE DIY!
• Triple confirm that all vendors are on time and present.
• Make sure that all your important wedding materials and memories get back to you and so much more!
Sometimes you just need a few extras! These are the perfect addition to any package.
A la carte services and extras include the following:
Prices for the below services start at $75.00 and up.
• Rehearsal practice for wedding party and family (Choreographed).
• Assistance in assembling and sending out wedding invitations.
• Second wedding coordinator on site day of.
• Return of tuxedos and other rental items after the wedding.
• Out-of-Town guest bags — assembly and packaging.
• Dress Fitting Attendance
• Assembly and packaging of wedding favors.
• Gift transport and delivery.
• DIY Projects — we would LOVE to help with your D.I.Y. projects!
• Sending out of Thank You cards to attended guests.
• Help with the printing of DIY invitations / agendas / menus (not design).
• Extra hours for your wedding day coordinator.
• Don’t see what you need, just ask us about it, we will accommodate!